Please do not hesitate to contact Ethos if you have any questions about prices or wish to discuss other packages.
Ethos Personal Training Price List:
FREE consultation: Can be delivered in your home or at the trainer’s address. It includes a health assessment, therefore comfortable/sport clothing should be worn.
- One off Personal training session: £35 to £45
- One nutritional plan and food diary analysis: £25 to £35
- Five sessions: Including free nutritional support and food diary analysis, online and phone support as well as the option of additional weekly training programs: £155 to £200
- Ten sessions: Including free nutritional support and food diary analysis, online and phone support as well as the option of additional weekly training programs: £300 to £380
- Group sessions: For people with similar abilities and goals. A great opportunity to train with others and split the cost, sessions booked in blocks of five and price depends on class size: £50 / £75
- Regular session with 2 people: £19 to £24 per person
- One off sessions with 2 people: £22.50 to £30 per person
Intensive program: You should ideally see a personal trainer 2-3 times a week and complete 2-3 additional independent training sessions. This can be difficult. An Intensive program will offer you the best start to set this up and utilise that initial peak of motivation that you often get at the start of a new training program.
- 2 sessions a week for 6 weeks: £349 to £432
The Intensive program includes a free nutritional support and food diary analysis, enhanced online and phone support and bespoke weekly training programs. Intensive programs are not suitable for all clients and this will be discussed at the initial Consultation.
Please get in touch if you have any other booking requests.
"Started off doing the circuits class, Amy is really welcoming and made my return to fitness easy! I have also had a PT session which was brill, the focus on form really pushed me and I have never had a more testing but satisfying session, will defo be booking again. Thanks Amy! X"